Richester®: Name used in these Terms and Conditions of Use for the RICHESTER® website to identify the holder and owner of this website, M. DIAS BRANCO S.A. INDÚSTRIA E COMÉRCIO DE ALIMENTOS, a legal entity of private law, CNPJ (corporate registration) 07206816/0001-15, with headquarter at: Rodovia BR 116, Km 18, S/N, Jabuti, 61760-000, Eusébio, Ceará, Brazil.
Restricted area: Website section that is accessed by password.
Customers: People who have purchased products or services offered by http://www.richester.com.br/
Cookies: Files sent by the website server to the visitor’s computer to identify the computer and obtain access data, such as pages the visitor opened or links the visitor clicked, to customize the visitor’s browsing on the website according to his/her profile.
IP: Abbreviation of Internet Protocol. It is a sequence of numbers that identifies a visitor’s computer on the internet.
Logs: Records of visitor activities on the website.
Website: Refers to the internet address http://www.richester.com.br/.
Session ID: A visitor’s session identification is created when the access to the restricted area is made.
Visitor: Anyone who visits the website: http://www.richester.com.br/.
2. Data collection
2.1. Data will be obtained when the visitor:
– Logs in to the website;
– Interacts with the various website tools, providing the information voluntarily;
– Contacts the company using the communication channels available on the website.
3. Data storage:
3.1. All data collected from visitors will be incorporated into the website database, under the responsibility of M. M. DIAS BRANCO S.A. INDÚSTRIA E COMÉRCIO DE ALIMENTOS, a, legal entity of private law, CNPJ (corporate registration) 07206816/0001-15, with headquarter at: Rodovia BR 116, Km 18, S/N, Jabuti, 61760-000, Eusébio, Ceará, Brazil.
3.2. All data collected from visitors will be stored in a safe environment, observing the technology available, and can only be accessed by qualified personnel authorized by RICHESTER®.
3.3 Considering that no security system is absolutely safe, RICHESTER® disclaims any liability for any damages and/or losses resulting from failures, viruses or intrusions in the website database, except in cases of willful misconduct or guilt.
4. Use of visitor’s data:
4.1. Data collected from visitors/customers may be used for the following purposes:
– Deliver any product purchased through the website and check the receiver’s information;
– Answer any visitor’s questions and requests;
– Provide access to the restricted area of the website;
– Fulfill any legal or judicial order;
–Build, defend or exercise rights in legal or administrative proceedings;
– Produce statistical data to identify the profile of visitors and develop RICHESTER® campaigns;
– Ensure the safety of visitors and customers;
– Update the records of visitors for contacts via phone, email, SMS, direct mail or other media;
– Inform about news, discounts and events of RICHESTER® and its commercial partners.
5. Activity records:
5.1. RICHESTER® will record all activities from visitors on the website through logs, including:
– IP address of the visitor;
– Actions of each visitor on the website;
– Pages accessed by each visitor;
– Dates and times of each action and access to each website page;
– Visitor’s session ID.
5.2. The records mentioned in item 5.1 may be used by RICHESTER® in cases of fraud investigation or improper changes to their systems and records.
7. General provisions:
– Customer service telephone number: 0800 702 5509, from Monday to Friday, from 8 am to 6 pm;
– Email: email@example.com or Caixa Postal 2637 – CEP 60154-970;
– Website section “Contact us”.
8. Applicable law and jurisdiction:
9.1. This document is registered in the 1st and 2nd Bureaus of Legal and Civil Notes and Records, county of Itaitinga, located at Av. Colonel Virgílio Távora, 586, Itaitinga, Ceará, 61880-000.
M. Dias Branco S.A. Indústria e Comércio de Alimentos